2018 Spring AAU Season
ONLINE REGISTRATION: All players must Pre-Register PRIOR to attending tryouts. Click HERE to do so.
United Basketball has two primary goals: Development and Exposure. This program focuses on fundamental skill development and player improvement throughout each season. Players have the opportunity to play on very competitive teams, which participate in high level, exposure-based tournaments. Each player is given individual instruction and college guidance.
- Two Weekly Team Practices
- Maximum of 10 Players per Team
- Highly Qualified, Non-Parent Coaches
- Dedicated, High Level Players
- Competitive Teams
- Intense, Skill-Driven Instruction
- Focus on Student-Athlete
- College Preparation & Recruiting Program
- Large Organization, Large Recognition
- Why should your son(s) and/or daughter(s) play United? Click HERE
- Practice - Tuesday & Thursday (North Hunterdon, JP Case, Other Local Schools)
- Games - 6-10 Local/Overnight Tournaments (Depends on Age/Level)
- Practice & Game Schedules - Click HERE
- Staff Bios - Click HERE
- We are holding two tryout dates to ensure proper evaluation of all players. Players are encouraged to attend both tryouts to gain maximum exposure.
- There are NO makeup tryout dates.
- All players must wear a reversible jersey to tryouts.
- 4-8th Grade - Tryouts are CLOSED for observation.
- 9-11th Grade - Tryouts are OPEN for observation.
- There will be a $30 CASH tryout fee per player (paid once at the first tryout).
- Tryouts on 2/11, 2 /18, and 3/11 will be held at North Hunterdon High School (1445 State Route 31 South, Annandale, NJ 08801).
- Tryouts on 3/4 will be held at Voorhees High School (256 County Rd 513, Glen Gardner, NJ 08826)
- Questions – email@example.com / 866-235-7734