July 24-28, 2017 - SOLD OUT
- Fundamental Camp, July 24-28, (9a-4p)
- Position Camp, July 24-28, (9a-12p)
- Offensive Camp, July 24-28, (1-4p)
- Megan Haughey, Head W. Basketball Coach at Stevens Inst. of Tech.
- Ed Furman, Asst. W. Basketball Coach at Stevens Institute of Tech.
- Jim Dimino, Head G. Basketball Coach at Immaculata HS
- Catherine Carr, Professional Basketball Player
- Donald DeLeo, Head G. Basketball Coach at Maple Shade HS
- Ben Martinez, Asst. M. Basketball Coach at Stevens Institute of Tech.
- Kerrie Kosakowski, Asst. W. Basketball Coach at Widener Univ.
- Lindsey Rasczyk, former collegiate player at William Paterson Univ.
- Ryan Callahan, former collegiate player at DeSales Univ.
- Darrien Pinkman Jr., collegiate player at TCNJ
- Dan Curtis, United AAU & Hunterdon Hoops Coach
- Kylie Devlin, collegiate player at Marywood Univ.
- Camp Director: Megan Haughey
- Grades: Fundamental (K-4), Position & Offensive (4-9)
- Divisions: Based on Talent and Position
- Gear: All players will receive a Nike Camp Tee
- Registration Deadline: July 14
- Offensive & Position Camps: JP Case - 301 Case Blvd, Flemington
- Fundamental Camp: RFIS - 50 Court Street, Flemington
- Meal Option(s) - If a meal is selected, your camper will be supplied with a healthy and nutritious meal each day. Meals will include a sandwich (or main component), side of fruit, snack and a drink. All meals will be made fresh on a daily basis and will be delivered to the camp site prior to meal hour. Each meal will be jam-packed with the essential nutrients to fuel hard working bodies. Parents will also have the option to choose from a supplied meal menu. If no choice is made, a standard meal will be supplied. Lunch hour will be from 12-1p and the cost is $55 for the week.
- Before/After Care: Drop Off - Starts at 8am, Pickup - Ends at 5pm (No Additional Cost)
- Grades: K-4
- Cost: $275 Full Day (9a-4p), $150 Half Day (9a-12p or 1-4p)
- Camp Focus: Passing, Shooting, Defensive Footwork, Ball Handling, Screening, Rebounding, and Speed/Agility Introduction.
- Description: This camp is designed for beginner and elementary level players. Our camp curriculum will focus on teaching the fundamentals of basketball, while also having fun. Players will be put in groups for daily fundamental skill breakdowns drills, full court drills, as well as both 3 on 3 and 5 on 5 games.
Specialized Camps (Position & Offensive)
- Grades: 4-9
- Cost: $350 Full Day (9a-4p), $250 Half Day (9a-12p Position Camp) or (1-4p Offensive Camp)
- Position Camp - Point Guard, Off Guard and Post Player Position Breakdown
- Offensive Camp - Advancement through our Shooting Curriculum and 12 Offensive Moves from Permanent Pivot Foot
- Position Camp - This is a specialized camp designed for athletes that have the desire, commitment, and talent to play at the next level. This camp provides both on court and classroom instruction. Players will complete both the post and guard curriculum as this camp has a strong focus on developing versatile players. Post player curriculum includes offensive post moves, footwork techniques, defensive basics, and transition breakdowns. Guard curriculum includes ball handling, shooting form breakdown, offensive moves, footwork techniques, and point guard basics.
- Offensive Camp - This is a specialized camp designed for athletes that have the desire, commitment, and talent to play at the next level. This camp provides both on court and classroom instruction. This camp will take players through a detailed shooting curriculum focusing on shooting form, mechanics, and range. Shooting instruction will progress from basic form shooting to open floor drills, and then to half court offensive sets. Three point shooting and foul shooting will also be introduced. Players will then be introduced to the 12 offensive moves from the permanent pivot foot.